- Instructor: Asonz Training
- Duration: 4 hours
Categories: Speciality Courses
- Review of anatomy and physiology
- Examination of the ear using an otoscope
- Common ear problems include:
- foreign bodies
- earwax blockage (cerumen impaction)
- Ear irrigation (formally known as Ear Syringing)
- Risk assessment
- Practical workshop
Be able to correctly use an otoscope for examining the ear.
Understand the treatment of minor ear problems using best practice rationales.
Correctly irrigate an ear for cerumen impaction and be aware of the complications.